Frankston is a beautiful suburb of Victoria, and you want your home to look and feel just as great. Restumping or Reblocking is the way to go! Southern Stumping & Underpinning offers experienced, friendly, professional service with over 55 years of experience in house restumping and reblocking Frankston homes.
What We Do
Restumping or timber stump replacement involves replacing timber stumps with new concrete or steel stumps. Reblocking is lifting and levelling your home to ensure it’s structurally sound and in line with current building regulations. Restumping and reblocking are essential to ensure your home remains stable, safe, and attractive for many years.
We offer restumping services for commercial and residential properties. We do all restumping and reblocking projects with great care and attention to detail.
We also offer a range of restumping and house reblocking-related services, such as underpinning, house raising, levelling and stabilising.
At Southern Stumping & Underpinning, we are a friendly and experienced team of professionals. We have been restumping and reblocking Frankston homes for over 55 years and have built a strong reputation as reliable local experts in restumping and reblocking. We are a local registered building practitioner and member of the Association of Master Builders. And each project is personally supervised by engineering experts.
Why People Choose Us for Restumping Frankston Homes
Reasons locals love and recommend Southern Stumping & Underpinning:
- We offer affordable prices for restumping and reblocking services in Frankston
- Our team of friendly, experienced professionals does it right the first time!
- Restumping and reblocking services with a 10-year guarantee
- Superior quality control of materials for all projects
- Minimum disruption to your home
- We do a fantastic job with guaranteed long-lasting results!
Restumping services require professional skill, knowledge and experience. Southern Stumping & Underpinning has over 55 years of serving homeowners from Frankston North to Frankston South, so we’re the perfect choice for all your restumping and reblocking needs.
We understand that the restumping process can be disruptive, so we take extra care to ensure minimal impact on your home and garden. We treat our clients’ homes with respect, as we understand that restumping/reblocking is an investment in your property and future.
Process & Procedure
What are the main steps in restumping a house?
- Preparing the property – removing old stumps and debris, levelling the ground and preparing it for restumping.
- Installing new stumps – our experienced restumping professionals will install new concrete or steel stumps designed to last.
- Underpinning – we use concrete beams and piers to lift and level the stumps to support the load of the house.
- Restumping – driving in new stumps or piers, adjusting and anchoring them into place.
- Restoring Integrity – after restumping, we adjust door and window frames, check for any loose sarking or timber floors, and ensure that your restumping is to the highest standard.
At Southern Stumping & Underpinning, we understand how important it is for homeowners in Frankston to have a safe and secure property. That’s why we specialise in restumping and underpinning services that are tailor-made to meet the needs of our clients.