Cranbourne is a residential area in Melbourne located to the southeast of the city. It is an idyllic suburb with plenty of outdoor attractions and family-friendly activities. But many older Cranbourne homes suffer foundation problems – and that’s where Southern Stumping & Underpinning comes in – we can reblock or restump your house in Cranbourne to improve the stability, safety and value of your property.
Why People Choose Us To Restump / Reblock Homes In Cranbourne
- We’re local experts with 55+ years providing quality restumping and reblocking services to homeowners in Cranbourne and Melbourne.
- A team of experienced professionals trained to address the unique challenges of reblocking or restumping Cranbourne homes.
- Top-quality materials and the latest technology ensure the best results.
- Competitive pricing, so you can rest assured that when you choose us, you won’t be overpaying.
- Superior service, you can rest easy knowing that your home is in good hands.
- Each project completed to the highest standards.
Expertise & Services
- Restumping, reblocking, underpinning, re-levelling
- Second-generation local business
- Master Builders Association member
- Victorian Building Authority registered
- Fully insured & licensed
- 10-year warranty on all work
Process & Procedure
- Site Assessment – Our experienced team of professionals will assess the property to determine the scale and scope of the required work.
- Detailed Quotation – After assessing the property, we will provide a detailed quote outlining the work required.
- Preparation – We prepare the property for the restumping or reblocking process.
- Commencement – The team will begin the restumping or reblocking process as detailed in the quote.
- Completion – After completing the work, we conduct a final inspection to ensure the highest quality result.
- After Care – We provide ongoing advice and support to ensure your home has protection against future damage or deterioration.
At Southern Stumping & Underpinning, we know your property is a significant investment, so we treat it with the utmost care and respect. We ensure the structural integrity of your home in Cranbourne for many years to come.
Problems with foundations, sagging or cracking walls? Contact us today – and let us show you how we can solve your problem. You won’t regret it!